Monday, February 4, 2013

Owl be your Valentine!

Here is another Pinterest find that I decided to turn into a cute valentine for my daughter's teachers at preschool.  This cute little owl is doing double duty today though.  I am also using it for this weeks ColourQ blog challenge.  I really liked this color combo and obviously thought Valentines day when I saw it.  (the lighting in my office isn't great, but yes the top note is raspberry ripple...I know it looks more red in the pic)  The owl is made with the Stampin' Up! top note die, the 1", 3/4", and 1/2" circles.  I hand cut the nose.  Next you fill a celo bag with some treats, staple the top and attach the owl face, so cute!
 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. What a cute and FUN Valentine project! Thanks so much for playing with us at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete